Today is not only Friday the 13th, it's also the day that I have absolutely nothing on my calendar. Nothing. empty. This day is the eye of the hurricane. You already know yesterday was a little busy. and tomorrow the Little Dementor and Tiniest Supervillain come back. Maybe not the Tiniest Supervillain. I heard it through the grapevine that her mom may want to keep her this week. That will make the week a little easier. but anyway, back to today. It's the eye of the storm because there is nothing going on today.
So, I'm deciding what to do with my time. Since I know I'm going to feel guilty an not do some of the things and end up straightening at least part of the house, I'm going to make this my dream list and dream big...
- Shut off my phone and not even call Mommy back even though she's called twice and I'm pretty sure it's to find out how Alex's IEP meeting went.
- take a bath and shave my legs.
- get on a big computer and tend my online farm. (thank God they don't kill your animals when you don't harvest them for weeks or months at a time)
- read up on my favorite bloggers. (btw, check out that nifty button top, right corner- yup, been nominated *big grin* go see if any of your favorite bloggers are listed and VOTE, please? just click the button, it will take you there)
- Cyber-Stalk Ancora Impartial.
- read a book. (oh, that would be heavenly!)
- watch a movie.
- Watch the TV shows I recorded but missed anyway for falling asleep.
- paint my nails.
- put clothes on... and maybe even my boots!
- brush my hair.
- I would say chat with girlfriends but I had enough talking yesterday. Man, do you know how hard it is to talk to people face to face? or even on the phone? You have to pay attention to your facial expressions and tone of voice and listen to what they are saying and their facial expression and tone of voice and you have to watch the eye contact- not too short, not too long and make appropriate responses and pay attention... it's freakin exhausting! so, no. I don't want to "chat with girlfriends" today. maybe tomorrow.
- take a nap.
- have a good ol' conversation with the Goofy child. I love when he talks to me.
- make some play-doh
- bake a cake
- take a nap. (yeah, 2 of them)
- Listen to my MP3 player